Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Management Thoughts Series - Posting Soon

Dear Fellow readers,

Experiences are meant to be shared for their dissemination. I have lived through smallest of the town to the biggest of the cities. I have studied from a government school to the best of the academies that this nation can offer. I have studied management at JBIMS (could not complete the degree due to frequent transfers) as also College of Defence Management which is affiliated to Osminis University. I have also taught Management to senior defence officers as also undergrads at some colleges.

Even more important fact is I have served in the Indian Navy for about 34 years and practised management at various levels, circumstances and occasions. That makes for a lot of experience and I feel this experience needs to be shared in a distilled form for others to pick up, from it, what suits them.

I am starting to write a series on Management based on original thoughts and sometimes referenced material (duly acknowledged) on a variety of topics, mostly the ones practised by me. Please be a standby if Management is your area of interest.

All comments and views are welcome as and when I post the blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment